Advertising and Sponsorship
If you would like to be involved in the show please see the list of sponsorship opportunities below.
Sponsorship opportunities for Flintham Show
Horse/tractor ploughing £100 per class – includes the opportunity to present trophy, banner in livestock area and on main show area.
• Horse ploughing classes
• Tractor ploughing classes Livestock classes £100 per class – includes the opportunity to present trophy, banner in livestock area and on main show area.
Hedge laying £50.00 per class – includes banner near the hedge laying area (to be provided).
Light Horse classes £100 per class – includes banner near ring and presentation of class trophy
Education Marquee – £500 (banner to be provided by society) additional banners can be erected around the show area.
Bar Marquee – £350.00 to include banner
Craft Marquee – £350 (banner to be provided by society)
Joint Horticulture Marquee £500 includes
• Marquee sponsorship (to include 1 banner outside of Marquee – Horticulture Marquee sponsored by business name)
• Choice of 2 categories
• Trade stand 3m x 3m
Horticulture £50.00 per category – includes name on the classes & banner outside of marquee (banners to be provided)
• Home baking
• Homemade wine, liquor & cider
• Children’s classes
Banner on showground – £50.00
Horse ring sponsorship – £500 2 banners (to be provided) on showground near horse ring and business announcement over tanoy
• The horse ring has a variety of horse classes throughout the day
Main ring sponsorship – £500 2 banners (to be provided) on the showground near main ring and business announcement over the tanoy.
• Main ring events include Fork lift challenge, South North Hunt, Ready Field Bloody Hounds , Decent Chaps Jazz & Swing Band, Grand Parade.
Site sponsorship – £5,000 to include display area, banners across the site, trade stand area, advert in programme.
Entrance sponsorship – £2,500 – to include display area at entrance, banners at the entrance and across the show site.
Poster sponsorship – £250 for 60 A3, A4 and A5 posters – these will include a business logo and will be put up in local village etc.
Ring Sponsorship – £500 – Banner near ring and announcement of sponsorship throughout the day.
For further information on the above, please contact Linda Clark by email: email@example.com